3 Minute Timed Test
|1. Read everything before doing anything.
2. Put your name in the upper right hand corner of your paper.
3. Print the word "name" in the center of your paper.
4. Draw five small squares in the upper left hand corner of the paper.
5. Put an "X" in each square.
6. Put a circle around each square.
7. Sign your name under the title you printed on your paper.
8. After the title write . . . yes, yes, yes.
9. Put a circle around "name" in the center of the paper.
10. Put an "X" in the lower left corner of your paper.
11. Draw a triangle around the "X" you just made.
12. On the back of the paper multiply 703 X 66.
13. Draw a rectangle around the circle around the word "name" in the center of the paper.
14. Loudly call out your first name.
15. If you've followed the directions so far, say "I have".
16. On the back of the paper add 8950 + 9726.
17. Put a circle around your answer then a rectangle around that.
18. Count from one to ten backwards.
19. Punch three holes in the top of the paper.
20. Clap your hands.
21. Underline all the even numbers in your math calculations.
22. Say aloud "I'm almost done."
23. Now that you're finished reading, do only items one and two.
Back to the top
Back to Application Forms page